Why Settle For Good When You Can Become Great?
Head To the EA Sports Official Web Page To:
CLICK HERE to start using EASports.com!
- Accept & Propose Trades
- Reorder your Depth Chart
- View League Rosters
- Sign/Release Players
- View your Schedule
- View League Standings
These rules are in place to keep games fair and fun. These rules are also subject to change at anytime pending the knowledge of new exploits not yet known
- Players rated 96 and Up Cannot be traded (Offensive Lineman do not fall under this rule)
- Quarterbacks rated 90 and Up Cannot Be Traded
- Manually Attempting to block Field Goals is Banned (Pulling a player in a continuous upright position)
- HB Pass play is Banned in this league
- QB Sneak out of the goaline formation is banned before the 5 yard line
- Short Kickoff (Using "B" to kickoff") is prohibited since it creates an unfair advantage
- Onside Kicks can only be used if you are losing by two possessions or in the 4th Quarter
- If you have the CPU as your opponent you can only start that game once! if multiple games are started you will have a player of our choice suspended for the next game. Multiple infractions could result in your removal from the league.
- If your opponent is doing something you believe to be an exploit upload the play to your EASportsWorld.com Account and we will review it and take the appropriate actions to solve the issue in a fair manner (FULL DETAILS COMING SOON)
- Adding/Removing Players to initiate a trade is banned
- Trade Deadline is Week 6